- Neill Garvie, Christian Aid: House building in Haiti
- Ian Pearce, Habitat for Humanity & Victoria Bachelor, Arup: Commercial Partnering to Improve Programme Strategy and Delivery
- Kate Crawford, CARE International: Legal Rights – Housing, Land, Property Rights, and Urbanisation
- Joseph Ashmore, Shelter Project: Market assessment – Plastic sheeting
- Rick Bauer, Oxfam: The impact of the floods on access and availability of bamboo and timber
Group Discussion Topics:
- Chaired by Annie Devonport, DEC: A study on ‘Urban Disaster Response’ as a terms of reference, to include a framework for political/social/economic and technical response.
- Chaired by Kate Crawford, Care International: How do we negotiate doing nothing? How do you find out what you should be doing? What is a good solution?
- Chaired by John Leach, Shelter Box & Toby Gould, RedR: Are there enough shelter managers?