Conference Theme: Regional Learnings and Collaboration in Shelter and Settlements
Topics and Criteria for Regional Event Day
- Multi-Hazard Shelter Response
- Urban Settlements
- Housing Land Properties
- Cash Based Intervention
- Housing Finance
- Green Shelter Response
- Fire safety on humanitarian shelter/settlement
Guidance for Expression of Interest (EOI) for facilitation/presentation:
• is no longer than 200 words.
• focuses on policy and research that aligns with the conference theme.
• includes a clear statement on how your presentation will contribute to the sharing of experiences and learnings to the global shelter community.
• Outline the content of your presentation and how it relates to the conference theme.
• Beyond 200 words include two sentences describing about the presenter(s)/author(s), and links to any online bio or profiles.
Please register your thematic interest and submit an abstract below by the 29th October 2021. The organizers will revert on the results of the selection by 3rd November 2021.